Our Christmas was wonderful.
Here is what the boys came downstairs to see
Bop LOVED everything he got. He was so excited with each gift. I enjoyed watching the cute faces he made.
Santa gave him Geo Tracks of course.
Bop has been asking for a trampoline for a long time now. We of course couldn't get him a big one because we live in an townhouse with a shared backyard. Bampa and Mema T. got him a small one that we can keep inside. Bop and Burner love it. Mom has even been caught jumping on it.
If this Christmas had a theme it would have to be Spiderman. Bop has been obsessed with Spiderman lately. I am not even sure if he has ever seen a Spiderman movie, he says Aunt Tiffy showed him one on the Internet, but I don't know. He also got a Spiderman toothbrush and toothpaste. Also according to him all of his shirts are Spiderman shirts.
Burner got a little white bear that he just adores. He carries it around with him all the time. We have been calling it snowball. Which is ,I believe, what my niece (Kylie) calls her white bear also.
The boys old swords have been abused to no end and have been retired into the trash, so they got new ones. These are shorter, but are just as enjoyable.
Between opening each gift, the boys would spend a few minutes playing with the toy, before they opened another one. Between each gift, you could also find Dad...
sleeping in a chair...
or seeping with gifts on himself...

or just sleeping on the ground...

or sleeping on his arm...

or sleeping with a twisty tie in his mouth.
I think Dad was a little tired!
When all was said and done, we had a big mess to clean up.
Bop wanted to tell all of you that sent us gifts something
Here is what the boys came downstairs to see
Bop LOVED everything he got. He was so excited with each gift. I enjoyed watching the cute faces he made.
Santa gave him Geo Tracks of course.
Bop has been asking for a trampoline for a long time now. We of course couldn't get him a big one because we live in an townhouse with a shared backyard. Bampa and Mema T. got him a small one that we can keep inside. Bop and Burner love it. Mom has even been caught jumping on it.
If this Christmas had a theme it would have to be Spiderman. Bop has been obsessed with Spiderman lately. I am not even sure if he has ever seen a Spiderman movie, he says Aunt Tiffy showed him one on the Internet, but I don't know. He also got a Spiderman toothbrush and toothpaste. Also according to him all of his shirts are Spiderman shirts.
Burner got a little white bear that he just adores. He carries it around with him all the time. We have been calling it snowball. Which is ,I believe, what my niece (Kylie) calls her white bear also.
The boys old swords have been abused to no end and have been retired into the trash, so they got new ones. These are shorter, but are just as enjoyable.
Between opening each gift, the boys would spend a few minutes playing with the toy, before they opened another one. Between each gift, you could also find Dad...sleeping in a chair...
or seeping with gifts on himself...
or just sleeping on the ground...

or sleeping on his arm...

or sleeping with a twisty tie in his mouth.
I think Dad was a little tired!When all was said and done, we had a big mess to clean up.
Bop wanted to tell all of you that sent us gifts something*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
6 comments:
What fun pictures. Thanks Bop for telling us thank you. I sure love you. I love the picture of papa sleeping. He must have had the typical Christmas Eve. Christmas is so much fun.
that is so funny that your husband was so tired and sleeping everywhere I loved those pictures the most I was laughing so hard hahah I still am...
Love the sleeping dad pictures, that is so classic! Glad you had a great holiday.
Such cute pictures. I love seeing kids on Christmas morning - so awesome!
What would Christmas be without the sleeping dad? We bought a mini-tramp a couple of years ago and it is still a favorite here. My two year old's newest favorite is to jump from the couch arm to the tramp and back. Good times.
I wish I'd been able to sleep so much! Looks like a wonderful day! The trampoline is a great idea.
Post a Comment