Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

We had a great Thanksgiving day.
We woke up early and drove to my cousins house to hang out and have fun.

The boys watched some TV
The adults played Phase 10. (I won, Woohoo)

Everyone pitched in with the cooking. The kids even helped out.

We had a blast eating, talking about what we are thankful for,
and reminiscing about the good old days.

The AWESOME husbands cleaned up the whole mess.
What great guys we have!

of course by the end we were all ready to take a nap.






*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I would have been surprised if you didn't win the game. It looks like a great holiday for you. Husbands cleaning is fantastic.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I was so happy because Tami and I left to run an errand and came home to find our kitchen cleaned too! Happy Thanksgiving!

The Crazies said...

That turned out so cute. You are so awesome. I had a lot of fun too. That was the best Thanksgiving I have ever had. Thank you for coming to share it with us.

Charlotte said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend Thanksgiving