Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

Sorry I have way to many Christmas pics to crop them and make them cute right now, so you get "raw footage". Also since I have lots of pics it is hard for me to narrow them down, so you get to see lots of pics.

Today you get Christmas Eve

We broke tradition a little and I let the boys open up one gift in the morning. Bop has been asking for an apron so his clothes don't get dirty when we make cookies. I knew we would be making cookies for Santa so I thought this would be a great time to give him one. My cousin found a cute and easy pattern so I copied it and made these matching aprons.
Click here for the pattern

We still did the traditional night time gift.
Burner didn't know what he was supposed to do, so he watched Bop

Bop was nice enough to show his little brother what he was supposed to do

He finally got it out, I bet you can't guess what it was

PJ's of course

I was trying to take a picture of them, and they both attacked me

Best buddies


Here are the cookies that the boys and I made for Santa. Okay we cheated and bought the gingerbread cookies, but we made the other two. Bop has been practicing writing his letters, so he wrote the note for Santa.




*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Love the matching jammies. We got matching aprons from Brenda for Christmas. They are great! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.

Charlotte said...

Your aprons turned out very cute!! I love matching PJ's on Christmas eve. Ours last year included spiderman.

Rhonda said...

I love all of the pics because it brings the kids closer. Adult and young ones.

Misty said...

I love the jammie pics. I need to get them for Tri.