It is cold outside, but Bop still wanted to blow bubbles. I think of that as more of a summer activity.
Why is it that even when kids have countless toys to play with, they still prefer playing under the table with the cushions and no toys?
I swear it is true. You can have one happy, but never both of them at the same time.
Burners first lemon. He kept wanting more, even though his face is saying he hates it.

Why is it that even when kids have countless toys to play with, they still prefer playing under the table with the cushions and no toys?
I swear it is true. You can have one happy, but never both of them at the same time.
Burners first lemon. He kept wanting more, even though his face is saying he hates it.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
3 comments:
That is weird about playing with cushions, but it's so true. We always wanted to use the couch cushions to build forts and stuff. I still like doing that, actually.
I love the one or the other happy, but never together photos.
My husband was fed lemons by his older siblings all the time and now prefers diet coke with lemon. Go figure.
I love how you create such cute pictures. As you know you have very good subjects to work with. CUTE
Post a Comment