I know, I know I spent all of yesterdays blog making fun of how little snow we got, but I was still excited to let the boys play in it.
Last year we lived where they have real snow storms, I was trying to think ahead and got the boys these snow suits at an after Christmas sale. Luckily it was still cheaper then if I had bought them just a coat this year, or I would be mad at my self for getting them since they aren't necessary now.
As you can see, the snow didn't get much thicker then what you saw yesterday. It was enough for the boys to get Mom with a few snowballs.

My cute little marshmallow boy all bundled up. So cute!

Burner ran outside, fell off the (1 inch high) porch and got a cut right bellow his eye and scratched up his face. In the picture you can only see the cut below his left eye.

Last year we lived where they have real snow storms, I was trying to think ahead and got the boys these snow suits at an after Christmas sale. Luckily it was still cheaper then if I had bought them just a coat this year, or I would be mad at my self for getting them since they aren't necessary now.
As you can see, the snow didn't get much thicker then what you saw yesterday. It was enough for the boys to get Mom with a few snowballs.
My cute little marshmallow boy all bundled up. So cute!

Burner ran outside, fell off the (1 inch high) porch and got a cut right bellow his eye and scratched up his face. In the picture you can only see the cut below his left eye.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
5 comments:
They're cute!
I'd say the crazy snow was worth seeing the lads in their snowsuits. What little cutie pies! and I thought your previous post was hi-larious.
Funny thing we got the same ammount of snow here yesterday!
What handsome boys!
They are so handsome in their new snowsuits. Wish they could have been here for our snowstorm.
Post a Comment