Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun for Burner

A video of Burner having fun at the near by Children's Museum

He continues to do that for about 15 minutes until I pulled him away to bring Bop to the restroom, he was not happy to leave and as soon as we came back in the room he ran over there and started doing it again.

After seeing how much fun he had in this video. I knew what he would love for Christmas.

I think he will love it!!!


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

5 comments:

Gina said...

I love that toy!

Meredith said...

That does look rather mesmerizing. Like you could do it forever and never really get bored. You might fall asleep, but you wouldn't be bored! Just relaxed.

Brenda said...

That is great when you find something they will love.

Rhonda said...

I bet papa bear could make one for him. It does look like fun

mama cow said...

Ryan LOVES that toy. I bought him the train that kinda does the same thing.