I wasn't able to send out Christmas Cards to all of you this year. I am sorry for that and I will hopefully be able to next year. Here is our Christmas picture you would have received and since I am not a fun or creative person it would have simply said.
Merry Christmas
Love,
Dad, Mom, Bop and Burner

(fine I admit it, we actually used our real names, not our nicknames, on the card. )
I hope you all have a great Christmas, We love you all and miss you so much.
Love,
Our Family*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
4 comments:
Cute picture! Merry Christmas!
It was so good to talk to you guys on Christmas and tonight. Webcams are so much fun, yeah?
I also love the webcam it was fun to see all of you.
I love this picture! You are a hottie serioulsy and I love your sweater.
Post a Comment