We still haven't been getting a lot of snow, but we did get enough to make a small snowman
Bop, is a true boy. As soon as I took the pictures he asked if he could destroy it.
Burner got some cute hat hair

The best part of snow, is the Hot Chocolate after wards.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
Bop, is a true boy. As soon as I took the pictures he asked if he could destroy it.
Burner got some cute hat hair
The best part of snow, is the Hot Chocolate after wards.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I wish we had snow here sometimes, but I do enjoy that yesterday I wore short sleeves with no jacket!!
Any kind of snowman is a good snowman, and knocking them down is almost as much fun as making them.
It has been so long since I have been able to visit your blog, but you have such cute pictures posted. Your boys have grown so much, just since you left here. Tristan misses them - tell them he says "hi." Take care and Merry Christmas!
With all of the snow we haven't even made a snowman.
Post a Comment