I am married to the Greatest Man in the world. I couldn't ask for a better Husband or Father. I think he deserves better then me and wonder what he did that was so bad to get stuck with me. Whatever he did I am glad he did it :)

Yesterday was our 8 year anniversary. But you see we made a little mistake. We got married in December and then my husband decided to become a Jeweler. He has to work open to close EVER DAY in December with the exception of 2 Sundays and Christmas Day.

This means I didn't get to go out to dinner with him. Oh well, at least I did not need to find a babysitter for a romantic night. I didn't get to make him breakfast in bed, or prepare his favorite dinner. There were no back rubs involved in my day.
Now you may be thinking, hey he is a jeweler at least you got diamonds or pearls for your anniversary right. No wrong. I have traded in my Anniversary, Christmas and Birthday Gifts in for one lump sum of Eye Surgery so I didn't even get to open up a surprise.
By the time I saw him at night the kids were in bed and I was in my PJ's ready for bed.
So to the Greatest guy in the world I love you and can't wait to see you again! Happy Anniversary.

Now every one please feel sorry for me because I miss my husband.

Yesterday was our 8 year anniversary. But you see we made a little mistake. We got married in December and then my husband decided to become a Jeweler. He has to work open to close EVER DAY in December with the exception of 2 Sundays and Christmas Day.

This means I didn't get to go out to dinner with him. Oh well, at least I did not need to find a babysitter for a romantic night. I didn't get to make him breakfast in bed, or prepare his favorite dinner. There were no back rubs involved in my day.
Now you may be thinking, hey he is a jeweler at least you got diamonds or pearls for your anniversary right. No wrong. I have traded in my Anniversary, Christmas and Birthday Gifts in for one lump sum of Eye Surgery so I didn't even get to open up a surprise.
By the time I saw him at night the kids were in bed and I was in my PJ's ready for bed.
So to the Greatest guy in the world I love you and can't wait to see you again! Happy Anniversary.

Now every one please feel sorry for me because I miss my husband.
*UPDATE
I wrote this blog before My Husband got home last night and I was wrong. He did get me a gift.
My Husband being the worrier he is wants me to explain this gift. The ring is my promise ring. A few years after we were married (and I didn't wear it anymore) he took the diamond out of it and put it in a necklace for me. A while back he "got a good deal" on a diamond. He has been holding on to the diamond until now. He won't tell me how much he paid, but I know he got a good deal so it is like a double present. It is a beautiful piece of jewelry and it didn't cost a lot!PS you can still feel sorry for me because I still haven't got to see much of him this month
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
8 comments:
Wahoo! Yay! Congratulations! I knew December 15 sounded familiar to me all day yesterday, but I couldn't think of why...and now I know. I love you guys so much!
That ring is beautiful. Aren't pure surprises the best kind! He does sound like a wonderful husband. Congrats! (I can't believe you've been married for 8 years! Wow!)
What a great gift! Glad you had at least a pretty good aniversary. 8 years has flown by.
Happy Anniversary! And I'm glad your husband finally got you some jewelery :)
Happy Anniversary! And I'm glad your husband finally got you some jewelery :)
yea! for Mom and her wonderful Hubby-man (that is his superhero name). anyway congrats! and what a sweet dimond! i would like to be married to a man like yours. insted i married a janitor and for our anniversary we stayed home with our 14 day old boy at least i provided the presant :D
You did marry a jewel and a jeweler. He is great and so are you. Good job papa bear. The ring is beautiful.
That is so sweet. My husband has only had one day off this month so far. I know how you feel. It totally stinks. And makes Christmas preparation TERRIBLY hard.
Post a Comment