Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ginger Bread House

I bought the stuff to make the ginger bread houses last week. Much to Bop's dismay we have been putting off making them out of my pure laziness. We finally did it and Bop couldn't have been more excited. He loved every second of it.

Burner spent the whole time eating the candy as fast as I could put it on his house. He wouldn't even stop long enough for me to take a picture.


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

You do double deckers? Wow, I really am lazy...

I love how intent Burner is on taking off the candy from the house.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Always a fun tradition! Our little guys are definately the same age!

Rhonda said...

Imissed making a gingerbread house with them.