When Dad got transferred and I told people we were moving, the response I got most is how beautiful it is where we were moving to. I have to admit since the first time I visited North Carolina (in 2000 for my brothers wedding) I have wanted to live somewhere that has trees surrounding the roads not sage brush and weeds. So that was the one thing I looked forward to. This city is true to its reputation. It is so gorgeous every where you look is trees. Here is some pics of a local trail that we enjoyed.
This is the main attraction of the trail. It was gorgeous and I loved it, but I can't believe it has its own trail for such a small water fall.
With this being Dad's busy season he only gets to see the boys for about 15min in the morning and on Sundays. Needless to say they wouldn't leave his side the whole time

With leaves that big, you know the trees are going to be big. I am not talking red woods big, but they were TALL and Bop laughed and looked at us like we were crazy, when we asked if they were taller then Dad.
There were so many trees of all different types. Bop had never seen moss before and was confused how grass was growing on the trees and rocks.

and for all of you who believe in orbs, and that they are spirits trying to manifest themselves. Here is a picture that shows the most paranormal activity I have ever seen.
I do not believe in orbs at all, and assume that it was the fog not ghosts.
This is the main attraction of the trail. It was gorgeous and I loved it, but I can't believe it has its own trail for such a small water fall.
With this being Dad's busy season he only gets to see the boys for about 15min in the morning and on Sundays. Needless to say they wouldn't leave his side the whole time
With leaves that big, you know the trees are going to be big. I am not talking red woods big, but they were TALL and Bop laughed and looked at us like we were crazy, when we asked if they were taller then Dad.
There were so many trees of all different types. Bop had never seen moss before and was confused how grass was growing on the trees and rocks.
and for all of you who believe in orbs, and that they are spirits trying to manifest themselves. Here is a picture that shows the most paranormal activity I have ever seen.
I do not believe in orbs at all, and assume that it was the fog not ghosts.*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
3 comments:
I hear you about the trees, except when I moved to Maryland, I hated all the trees! I think I was just homesick, so I couldn't be objective.
oh man...we live in Washington also, but alas...no trees, just sage brush and tumble weeds. Oh well, glad you are enjoying the beautiful part of the state.
Holy cow! Look at all those ghosts!
Post a Comment