I have taken the advice of most of you and I am going to my Brother's wedding in March. I bought the plane tickets already, so Gary no backing out now. You have to get married, same to you Sarah.

Many of you suggested if I had a way to leave the boys then I should do it, I did have a way. My WONDERFUL in-laws had offered to come watch the boys for me, I was just having a hard time with it because I hate to leave them behind. I know that they will have a wonderful time and Bop is so excited for me to leave now.
He knows as soon as I leave he gets to see Grandma and Grandpa Far Away. He has even told me to leave Burner, (which I plan on doing) because Burner wants to see them also. I am 110% sure they will be in good hands while I am gone, and they will have an awesome time. I am also 110% sure that I will miss them like crazy.
So a warning to my nieces and nephews I will be hugging and kissing you like crazy the whole time to make up for the millions of kisses I will be missing at home.


Many of you suggested if I had a way to leave the boys then I should do it, I did have a way. My WONDERFUL in-laws had offered to come watch the boys for me, I was just having a hard time with it because I hate to leave them behind. I know that they will have a wonderful time and Bop is so excited for me to leave now.
He knows as soon as I leave he gets to see Grandma and Grandpa Far Away. He has even told me to leave Burner, (which I plan on doing) because Burner wants to see them also. I am 110% sure they will be in good hands while I am gone, and they will have an awesome time. I am also 110% sure that I will miss them like crazy.
So a warning to my nieces and nephews I will be hugging and kissing you like crazy the whole time to make up for the millions of kisses I will be missing at home.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
4 comments:
Oh I am so glad you decided to go alone that will be awesome and you will love being able to just enjoy it all without the kids..congrats to Gary they look like a sweet couple tell them best wishes from me please I have not seen Gary for ages!
good luck!! You will have a blast.
oh, good for you!
I am excited you get to come but must admit I will miss the boys. I will look forward to a February visit. They are a very cute couple. I am so excited to have another wonderful daughter.
Post a Comment