For 2 days now they have been talking about the
BIG SNOW STORM that is going to hit this area. This morning on the news
ALL they talked about was the storm. They showed different parts of the city so all could see how bad it is and no one would risk their lives by going outside to do their Christmas Shopping. By the looks of the scenes from the news my house has got it just as bad as everywhere, so here is a pic after
4 hours of snowing.

I honestly don't know what to think of this. I wonder if they would have shut down school if it wasn't a Sunday. I guess maybe if the roads don't clear up by tomorrow they might.
*For those of you who think I am exaggerating
I AM NOT. *When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
9 comments:
Doesn't it snow a lot in Washington? I would love for them to cancel school in Utah for something like that though.
it took two hours to snow that little?! wow that reminds me of south dakota where they would close the school and hide for a day if it snowed at all. (they claim ice....i think chicken!) all i amreally saying is utah snows better!we are forcasted to get three inches today.... i'll let ya know.
To Tiffany
I figured it snowed here like crazy because of how far North we are. I am told that it doesn't get much worse then this. I will keep you posted if I ever see anything worse then this.
Sounds exactly like North Carolina living at it's finest!
You can tell by their reaction to that snow, that it must not snow a whole lot. In Utah everyone is still driving up and down mountains when the snow is piled as high as a car!
It is supposed to snow here today. Very cool the girls are excited.
That is so funny! I love hearing stories like that!
Snow is so different in other places. I was shocked by what they would cancel and delay school for here in NC! It made me laugh. Then I realized it was for safety sake. No one knows how to drive in any sort of inclement weather, so there are accidents like crazy, even with just snow drifts. It stil makes me giggle to see people buying the grocery stores out of milk, bread, and bottled water though for just a few flurries.
This morning as I was driving down Bangerter at 20 mph praying no one would hit me from behind and arriving late to school I think I could handle your snowstorm.
Post a Comment