Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

We had a fun New Years Eve/Day. We went and hung out with my cousin and his family.

Bop and his friend Taylor enjoyed eating and playing with Oreo's
We gave Burner one Oreo, he refused to eat anything else the rest of the night. He just wanted more and more Oreo's (and Milk)

Ummmm whoops. I was having so much fun I forgot to stop and take more pictures. :(

We hope you all have a great New Year!

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

That is an awesome picture. I wish my diet could be all oreos too!

Rhonda said...

Looks like fun but I am glad you had to wash up Oreo boy. On second thought I wish it could have been me cleaning him up. We had a great New Year's Eve since we went to bed at the normal time. Happy New Year to all of you. May 2009 be the best year so far. Love You!!!