There is nothing that boys love more then their Daddy...



...except maybe their sticks.

I just thought this was a cool pic because it looks like they are going super fast.
...except maybe their sticks.
I just thought this was a cool pic because it looks like they are going super fast.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
3 comments:
Man isn't that the truth. Kids love sticks. Or rocks, boxes, other things that they found and just must play with in spite of the insanely expensive toys they have at home.
I love that last picture. The optical allusion does give off the idea that they are going very fast...in fact I almost felt dizzy LOL
I love getting out after the long winter. We have gone to park a couple of times and being in the sun has done wonders for all our moods.
Post a Comment