So we headed to a local park and had some fun.
They had a Merry-go-round
I didn't even know those existed anymore.

The boys had fun (as long as we didn't go to fast)

Burner of course had to do his all time favorite and swing.

Bop too.
I have some good lookin' boys.

They had a Merry-go-round
I didn't even know those existed anymore.
The boys had fun (as long as we didn't go to fast)
Burner of course had to do his all time favorite and swing.
Bop too.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
4 comments:
You're right about good looking boys, but they'd sure look better in the NC sunshine. ;)
Looks like fun ... and I agree, every Mom does need to make an effort to get out of the house! Good for your husband for helping you do so!
What a gorgeous family. I love the trees too.
Cute pictures. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am just wondering when the nice weather will grace us again. It is cold and windy here today.
Post a Comment