It was so interesting and I wish I could have spent all day reading about and seeing his inventions. The part I enjoyed the most was learning about all the mysteries behind his paintings and drawings.
*Sorry but we forgot our camera and so you get cell phone pics.*
They wouldn't let you take pics inside the Da Vinci exhibit, so this is the only pic you get from that part of the museum.
Here I am as Mona Lisa
Because the Da Vinci exhibit was not very kid friendly, and a little boring for Bop and Burner, we split up. Dad took the kids while I went and looked at The Da Vinci exhibit and vice versaBop in an ear

Burner playing in the water

Bop all decked out in his rain gear. He is ready to play in the water now.

Bop and Burner in the eagles nest.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
2 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of cleavage for a family show, there Mona! Looks fun. I think the boys part looks pretty sweet, too.
This looks like such a fun activity. I would have loved going to this exhibit. I am glad the boys were able to have fun too.
Post a Comment