Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bowling

Bop has been asking to go bowling for a long time now. Knowing how much fun he has had bowling in the past, we thought it would make a great family activity this week. So we laced up our cool bowling shoes (fine we actually rented them) and headed down to the local lanes.

Here Bop is doing his happy dance.
I couldn't decide on just a few pics to put on here and I didn't want to bore all of you guys with a lot of pictures. So I did a short slide show for those of you who want to watch it. It only has 23 pics, so it isn't super long.



*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I love the happy dance. Who knew bowling could be so much fun?!?!

Brenda said...

we just took our kids bowling for the first time. They loved it. I think it is a great family activity. Those were some great pictures!