Thursday, April 30, 2009

Flowers For Mommy

I think every time I take Bop outside he finds a flower to pick and give to me.
He is such a sweet boy, he knows how to keep Mommy happy
Here is the latest flower he picked for me.


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

Best Family said...

How cute. Mine bring me flowers too. They are so cute.

Brenda said...

Isnt is sweet how little kids can express their love so well!

Charlotte said...

That is so adorable. What a cutie.

Melissa Baird said...

I'm just as up north as you are and you guys are already playing outside and swimming? So unfair! I have had two snowstorms the past two weeks. I officially hate Montana. It's been 8 months of winter and it is still snowing.

I'm going crazy!

Can you tell?