Coloring/Dying/Eating Eggs
I was a little uneasy about letting Burner help dye the eggs this Easter.
He is 18 months old and loves to create messes.
I wanted him to be apart of the fun though.
So we decided to pull out the
He is 18 months old and loves to create messes.
I wanted him to be apart of the fun though.
So we decided to pull out the
Bop loves to color, so he loved this idea.It also worked great for Burner.
Burner realized it was also fun to crack the eggs. This was fallowed by him
If Burner isn't going to color the eggs anyways, we might as well just
I should have realized that Bop would want to
I don't think they realized the more you eat, the less there is to find Easter morning.While Bop was eating/dying the his eggs, Burner spent his time
When it was all done, Bop wanted to show off his 2
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
2 comments:
I really missed coloring eggs this year. Even though I never eat them. I just don't like hard boiled eggs. They turned out good, though. Nice job!
The boys look like they are having fun.
Post a Comment