Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cry a little...

I remember a few years back my dad called me on the phone and told me a sad sad story. It went something like this

Bampa talking:
Everyone always gets mad at me when something really important happens, like a birth in the family or a death, and I forget to tell people so I am calling all you kids today to tell you...
Me (Mom at Our House) thinking:
Oh my gosh who died? Is everyone okay? What could have happened? Did someone get in a car accident? Do I need to rush to the hospital?
Bampa talking:
...someone broke into the garage and stole all my tools.

Okay so at the time I felt really bad for him. He had a lot of tools that he had spent a lot of money on. But seriously Bampa, did you have to compare it to a death.

Now I think a little differently. I still feel bad for him, but now I know why he would compare it to a death.


to my most beloved worldly possession may you
RIP

ipod_touch.jpg Pictures, Images and Photos


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh no!! What happened to it? I am very, very sorry. At least you still have the three boys. Love you.

Mom at Our House said...

It was in the side pocket of the diaper bag. Bop put his water bottle in the diaper bag without putting the lid on tight, the water spilled and got the iPod wet.

Jenn said...

i am sorry for your loss!