Friday, April 10, 2009

The Beach

The other day we were looking for something to do as a family.
We found this
the best part of it is , the beach is just minutes from our house.
Now it isn't the best beach I have been to, but it has a great

that provides beautiful views.

The boys favorite part is to watch all the

okay, I know there isn't any boats in that picture, it was just a bad angle.
There really was a ton of boats out on the water.
While we were there, a nice lady offered to take a
to bad Bop was scowling in it.
( I actually think he is squinting into the sun)
It still turned out pretty cute I think.

While the boys played and explored I took a quick pic of
just relaxing together.


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

Meredith said...

That looks like a great beach. I love the water. I was super excited that there's a beach 45 minutes away. If there was one just a few minutes away, I'd be there all the time.

mama cow said...

You are looking skinny girl!

Charlotte said...

That is a GREAT find. Right before summer, too. Hope you enjoy it. Love what you did to the pictures.

Rhonda said...

Fun! Maybe I will get to see it soon.