I love Burners face in the bottom pic. He looks like he is having so much fun.
Good thing it is warm so they can run off all that sugar! My kids like to eat it that way, too.
When Tri Tri wants whip cream as his treat, he asks for "A Big One." I don't know why he started calling it that, but it has stuck for a long time. I think he just gets excited over the way you get to eat it too. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love Burners face in the bottom pic. He looks like he is having so much fun.
Good thing it is warm so they can run off all that sugar! My kids like to eat it that way, too.
When Tri Tri wants whip cream as his treat, he asks for "A Big One." I don't know why he started calling it that, but it has stuck for a long time. I think he just gets excited over the way you get to eat it too. :)
Post a Comment