Friday, April 3, 2009

A Few Vacation Pics

I was hoping to be able to show you a bunch of cool pics from my vacation, and also a few from my kids vacation from me, but unfortunately I don't have any of either right now. I am working on getting them. For now, here is a pic of why I went to the East Cost.

My Oldest Brother got married. Here is a picture of him and his new wife.

Here is a picture of the "Groom's Cake" it is a Groom's tooth and a Bride's tooth held together by braces. My oldest Brother will be graduating from Orthodontics school next month.



*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

6 comments:

mama cow said...

I like the "cavity" on the brides tooth

Mom at Our House said...

The "cavity" was put there by a little kid, we never found out what little kid did it, so I guess it may have been an adult

Charlotte said...

That is a cool cake. I'm glad everyone had fun.

Brenda said...

Congrats to him! Cool cake, glad you had fun

brooke said...

oh your big bro is sooo cute with his new wifey... and the cake is pretty hilarious. and btw, love the april fools joke. only you...i was just a meanie to my husband, but it was kinda funny too.

Anna said...

What a cute wife he's got! How exciting for him! I love the cake too!