Finding Eggs/ Eating Candy
We had fun coloring the eggs but for Bop nothing can beat
We had fun coloring the eggs but for Bop nothing can beat

Burner was not really all that into

Burner's true love is

The boys got more then just candy from the Easter Bunny. Here they are sporting their
that is the highlights of our
I love this last picture. Burner looks so cute/funny in it. Dad calls it his Jay Leno picture.*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
3 comments:
I love the cop shades. It's always the saddest when I see the holiday pictures and realize you guys are so far away.
Looks like you guys had a great Holiday. We didn't chance dying eggs with Abe this year...maybe next. He mostly just liked running around the yard with his cousins.
What cool looking dudes. Their cousin Orange had fun finding eggs too.
Post a Comment