Monday, April 6, 2009

I've heard it exsists but...

My family and I got to experience something new.
We had heard rumors that it existed,
but since we moved to the area we had yet to witness it.
It was so exciting we had to take pictures.




It is Our

Usually it is cloudy and often raining. With the sun out we ran to the nearest park for a


while we were at the park we could not resist some



and the boys couldn't wait to jump on their


With the sun out, It is pretty much a given that you are going to


and

but the best part of the day is that


was able to come also.


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

5 comments:

Gina said...

Oh happy day! Bop looks very grown up in those pics.

Anna said...

That looks like a fun today. Today is the first day in several that the sun is out here as well. You aren't missing much :)

Charlotte said...

I'm jealous. You can see your shadow here, but it is still bulky from jackets and possibly shivering in the wind.

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun. Eric and I want to come out and visit soon. It was really sunny here yesterday too. But that was yesterday.

Oh, and I posted a little sad news on our book club site. You'll want to read it.

Rhonda said...

FUN! I am so happy you had a wonderful, fun and Sunny day. Glad daddy got to share in the fun.