Friday, May 1, 2009

Obsessed Much

When Bop was 2(ish) he was in love with Nemo.
He watched the little fish everyday.
Every morning he ran to the tv and signed fish.
When we got back from swimming he ran to the tv and signed fish
After his nap he ran to the tv and signed fish
After dinner...
you get the point.
Now it is Burner's turn to be obsessed.
but for Burner, Nemo is not exciting enough. He needs more action. His obsession is

Bolt Pictures, Images and Photos
He goes and sits in front of the tv and signs dog at any and all opportunities.
Each time he does it, it reminds me of Bop signing fish.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

2 comments:

mama cow said...

We have watched bolt about 15 times this week. I like it too so I dont mind having it on. It is in a continuos loop on the vcr so the kids just have to change the channel til they find it!

Charlotte said...

I haven't watched Bolt yet. My kids never watched a lot of movies. Too bad, because I could have really used put that time to good use. By taking a shower or loading the dishwasher or something.