I Love Wednesday because Wednesday is Dad's day off and that means we get to go have fun as a family. Even when Dad is about to fall asleep with Pepsi Max in hand (3rd one for the day) he is still willing to go play with his family. He really is a great Dad.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
4 comments:
There was a neat article in the Ensign about caffine you should read it. It didnt make me swear it off but I definately am more careful about how much I have. I tell you cause I care. Oh yeah Ryan has started chewing on the corners of his blanket. It made me think of you guys! Miss ya!@!!!!
That is the sign of a good Dad!
He is a SUPER DAD, HUSBAND and SON(in-law) I know all of us are enriched by his presence. He always makes me feel loved and very special. Thank you!!!!!
What a good looking bunch of boys you have!
Post a Comment