Here are some random pics that I found on my computer that I thought were cute.
Every time we go to the Childrens Museum the boys insist on getting in the lockers
Bop is all about making funny faces in pictures. Here is trying to make Burner do a funny face for the picture.

I guess the OCD gene has carried on down from Dad to Bop. He can't just line up his blocks, he has to line them up according to color.
*side note on this, he likes to put his red toys in red buckets yellow toys in yellow buckets green toys in green buckets and so on.

Bop wanted to be shiped to Grandma, so he got all ready for it. He misses his Grandma's and Grandpa's
You gotta love olive fingers

I don't know why but I couldn't get this picture to turn and stay turned, so you get it facing the wrong way (sorry). Burner and Bop love when they get packages from people, they get to destroy the packaging and there is nothing better then that right!Every time we go to the Childrens Museum the boys insist on getting in the lockers
I guess the OCD gene has carried on down from Dad to Bop. He can't just line up his blocks, he has to line them up according to color.
*side note on this, he likes to put his red toys in red buckets yellow toys in yellow buckets green toys in green buckets and so on.

Bop wanted to be shiped to Grandma, so he got all ready for it. He misses his Grandma's and Grandpa's
You gotta love olive fingers
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
2 comments:
I love seeing the random pictures of these 2 cute little guys. Feel free to mail them but you might want a bigger box.
Very cute! You can ship them here too! We'd love play with those cute boys!
Post a Comment