Saturday, January 10, 2009

How Freakin Fun

How dare you?
How many of you have known how fun a web cam is and never told me?
We have been using the web cam to talk to our family in Utah, but just realized that you can take all sorts of fun pics with it. We have about 100 pics, but here are some of the funner ones.











This is the funnest thing EVER

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Now I feel bad. I have NEVER used my webcam to do anything near that fun. I didn't know I could! Tomorrow, I experiment!

Charlotte said...

We love our Webcam, but I've never really taken pictures for fun before (I don't think mine turn out that good a quality)

Brenda said...

Those are some pretty freaking cool pictures.

Melissa Baird said...

Those are great. How do you do that?

Rhonda said...

Wow I am impressed. I have such smart and cute kids and grandkids