Thursday, January 15, 2009

Since you asked

I am: Smelling like the rose that some body gave me on my birthday death bed...
I know: My Hubby loves me
I won: Student of the day in 8th grade
I want: to be debt free
I have: debt
I hate: The song by Stone Temple Pilots. I think it is called Dead and Bloated. It goes like this, I am smelling like the rose that somebody gave me on my birthday death bed.
I miss: Heather, daily and Brandon, on holidays.
I feel: Cold, and tired (pretty much all the time)
I hear: Bop hiding from me. He is a little lot noise about it. He gave me very specific directions not to find him?!
I crave: Chocolate and Diet Mt. Dew
I search: The Internet for gossip music knowledge friends books fun pretty much everything.
I love: My iPod Touch. Seriously if you don't have one, get one. The are the coolest thing EVER
I care: If my house is clean.
I always: weigh myself in the morning.
I believe: I will always live in apartments and never own a house.
I sing: More then I talk, which is sad because I don't know the first thing about music. Seriously I really don't know a thing about music, it is not en exaggeration.
I write: Emails, texts, IM's, notes, my blog, pretty much anything that gets me out of talking on a phone.
I lose: My cell phone, which is really bad because I don't have a home phone to call and find it. I have to get on the Internet, send a text to my sister and have her call my phone so I can find it. Pretty cleaver if I do say so myself.
I win: The award for gaining the most weight while pregnant!
I listen: To Audiobooks
I am scared: Of loosing one of my boys
I need: Attention and a lot of it
I am happy: On my hubbies days off
I tag: Meredith, Chelsea, Charlotte. (sorry if you have already been tagged on this. I know I have read it on others blogs, but I can't remember whose)





*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

7 comments:

Gina said...

I love it! I'm so glad you're my SIL.

Meredith said...

OOH, YOU TAGGED ME!!! Wait, why was that all in caps?

mama cow said...

I miss you too! More then you know.

Charlotte said...

I was just telling my husband today that I can't wait for my house in NC to sell because I am sick of renting. Someday. Someday. I will do this tag (hopefully by next week)

Kalli said...

I have to admit that when you said you miss Brandon on Holidays and that you fear losing your sons I got a little emotional I just love your family and am so glad we are all friends

Rhonda said...

Just in case you wanted to know: I miss Brandon several times a day and I wish all of my children and grandchildren lived within walking distance. I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

Jenn said...

you're pregnant?! what when did this happen?! or are you just saying because either way i think i have you beat! only i can not seam to misplace the weight no mater how hard i try :( oh well, one day. :)