Burner has actually learned 2 new tricks, not just one. They go hand in hand though. It seems every time he is left alone for to long, when I return I see these cute little cheeks.
PS to warn you, this pic is NSFW (now who knows what that means?)
He has learned to take off his pants and his diaper.
I don't know if I should be happy he is developing, or scared for my carpet!
PS to warn you, this pic is NSFW (now who knows what that means?)
I don't know if I should be happy he is developing, or scared for my carpet!
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
7 comments:
Oh NO! Good luck with that one....the things these kids come up with!
Would you be surprised to know that I get at leat one NSFW e-mail from Jeff a week? No you wouldnt!
Ahhh!! I would be scared. Once again I can't believe he is the same age as my little one!! That is great! :)
I love that stage. Found my son the same way yesterday (and then had to scrub my couch).
And I googled NSFW and think I know what it means now.
Such a cute bum. I am so proud of him.
NSFW: Not Safe For Work
How come I didn't get tagged for the newest post? Oh what? just because I don't post blogs anymore? Pretty lame excuse if you ask me.
Too bad my bum doesnt have such nice skin.
Post a Comment