Monday, January 19, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

For some unknown reason, Burner is absolutely terrified of this giant mouse that is big enough to eat him. I really don't get it, but Burner won't go near him.
Bop is my little gorilla. He loves to play on the playground when we go to Chickie's

Here is the gang. My cousin Joe and his family.
A little side note here. We don't make a habit of putting Burner in purple diva bibs, but we forgot a bib for him, and had to barrow one.

Talk about lucky. Burner hit the JACKPOT the first time ever playing on his own. I think i am going to let him pick out some #'s for the lottery here.

We discovered that if you get to close to the targets on skee ball then it will end your game. I guess they are censored some how. The kids thought it was fun anyways.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Man, my kids love chuck-e-cheese's. We go maybe once a year if they are lucky. They love to get tickets though!

mama cow said...

Cassie wantsto go to Chucky cheese for her birthday so as long as I am not ready to deliver a baby (no announcement) we will head to Phoenix for her birthday this year.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Way to go Burner! That is so cool that he won...it was probably all his diva power from the bib. Looks like a fun night.

Misty said...

I can't believe how much Burner looks like Orange in the Jackpot picture - crazy!