Wednesday, January 7, 2009

E or Z ????

Bop has been finding letters in everything and making letters out of so many objects. For example, he saw a necklace and said mom, look it is a V. Another time he found a M made out of French fries. If he can't see a letter he will make one. He is always using he dipping sauces to draw letters in.
The other day he was using his new Light Bright (Thanks Uncle Gary, and Sarah) and he decided it was the perfect tool to make letters. He started making what I thought was going to be a "Z", but he insisted it was an "E". I kept saying "it's a Z" he kept replying "No mom an E". Finally in frustration he held out his arms, one high and one low and kicked his leg between them and said, "See mom, an E like this". Sure enough when he was finished it was an E. Well a F with a little stub at the bottom, but close enough right.



*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

3 comments:

Gina said...

Smart Boy! I love this stage.

Lemon Head said...

I definatley say it looks like an E. Way to go Bop!

Brenda said...

That is awesome. I think kids are amazing at what they come up with to explain things that we grown ups just dont understand.