A while back he decided he was to big for nursery. Every time since that day, he has thrown a fit about going. He said he wanted to go to class. So when we told him he was going to get to go to his own class now, he was so excited.
We first took him to a quick care place hoping they could help, it is a lot cheaper then the ER. They saw his age and told us to go to the ER.
They put a movie on for the boys and they did really well.Burner got 2 stitches and he is back to his normal self
Once Bop knew Burner was okay, all he wanted to do was go back to church so that he wouldn't miss sunbeams. So Dad brought Mom and Burner back home, and then Bop went back to church for the last 30 min of sunbeams.*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
7 comments:
Oh no! Poor little guy, stitches already! I'm glad he is feeling better though and Congrats on starting Sunbeams! Now if we could only get the little ones into nursery, right?
Burner looks so brave and much happier than I would be. I love the pictures. I am glad Bop was able to go to Sunbeams for part of the time.
Yikes! Poor Burner! Coen did that one day and I put a butterfly band-aide on and it healed up fine :) But we don't have insurance. Asa had 7 stitches at this point in life! IT's just the start is what I figure. Boys are rough! At least he doesn't seem to be bothered by it too much.
Poor poor Burner! I was so sick I missed Jessie Sunbeam debut but I plan on getting a picture and post next week. BTW I think Ryan is allergic to the cat. Every time he snuggles with the darn thing he gets big old welts on his face. Sad huh!
Now he has a scar to match my two youngest! The sweet part is that you guys let Burner go back to church so he didn't miss his first day of sunbeams.
I love the picture of Burner in the hospital and Bop in his suit. So very very cute. All are cute but they are myfavorites.
I love the picture of Burner in the hospital and Bop in his suit. So very very cute. All are cute but they are myfavorites.
Post a Comment