Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rorschach inkblot test

My favorite art project when I was younger was making these fun inkblot's with Crayon shavings.

What do they look like to you?

Here is the one that Bop made (I helped)Here is the one that I made


Here is the one Bop made (all by himself)
For those of you who don't know how to make these here goes.
Step 1: Make Crayon shavings

Step2: Put them on a folded piece of paper
(I use card stock so the oil won't leak onto my iron)

Step3: Iron the folded paper and enjoy



*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

mama cow said...

what is an I R O N?

Charlotte said...

I had forgotten about those. That looks like a lot of fun!! Thanks for the idea.

Brenda said...

That's great! I haven't done a project like this with my kids for a LONG time. I am going to put this one in my to do right away file.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Burner's looks like a frog run over by a semi! What a fun activity.