Friday, January 30, 2009

A blond for his birthday!

All Dad wanted for his Birthday was a blond.

I did my best to give it to him. I was hoping for a little blonder, but it was DARK brown before, so it turned out pretty good. I think in 4-6 weeks I might go a little blonder!
He also wanted a few more layers in my hair, so I did a little hair cut also.

*Sorry it is kinda hard to see the color (and new cut) because the lighting wasn't that great.


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks GREAT! Still cutting your own hair? If so you are doing a fabulous job. Bryan always wants me to go more blond but I am a chicken so I haven't tried it yet.

Mom at Our House said...

Yes, I cut it myself and dyed it myself!

Charlotte said...

There must be some kind of theme. I dyed my hair blond for my husband too. But it has grown out since then. I should probably do it again. I have to have it professionally done because my hair is very resistant to hair dye.

Rhonda said...

Looking BEAUTIFUL!!!!