Friday, March 6, 2009

To sick for the new

I have been so excited all week long for Friday.
Bop was supposed to start something new today.
I had planed to take pictures of his new adventure and put them on the blog and tell you all about it. Instead you get this picture because...
we are all to sick to do anything today. That means Bop had to miss his first day. :(
We all have the flu, except Dad who had it last week. :(
Hopefully next Friday he will be able to go and you will all get to see some pictures of it.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

7 comments:

Gina said...

Ohh...what? what? what is it?!?

Summer & Rich said...

Sad I hope you all get feeling well soon. Being sick is for sure no fun.

Brenda said...

So sorry to hear you are sick. :( Get better soon!

Yardley said...

You look misrable. I hate getting sick and it is even worse when you have sick kids cause you can't just work on getting yourself better because you have to tend to their needs and they are usually all crying and they wine a lot. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Charlotte said...

I hate when sickness ruins fun plans. I hope everyone is feeling better soon and we get treated to the fun adventure (now starting next week).

Jenn said...

i am so sorry that you all are sick! I wish i could give you some dinner or a dessert. get better soon!

Rhonda said...

I am glad you are better since I just talked to you.