Now I am sure you have all made a countdown chain
like this one for Christmas

But Christmas is to far away.
Maybe he wants to make one to
countdown to St. Patricks Day.

No, I don't think that is it.
I don't know if he really knows that St. Patricks day is close.
It must be Easter. Right!

Nope, that is not it either.
I know what it must be.
He just wants to make a countdown chain because at
Our House we make them out of CANDY instead of paper.

Nope, that isn't it either.
The reason he wants to make a countdown chain is he wants to know how long until...
Grandma and Grandpa Far Away (Dad's Parents) come to visit.
He has a little over 2 weeks left.
He talks about it everyday.
He has already planed out some much
of what he is going to do with them.
Everything from Geo Track Trains to where they will sleep.
like this one for Christmas

But Christmas is to far away.
Maybe he wants to make one to
countdown to St. Patricks Day.

No, I don't think that is it.
I don't know if he really knows that St. Patricks day is close.
It must be Easter. Right!

Nope, that is not it either.
I know what it must be.
He just wants to make a countdown chain because at
Our House we make them out of CANDY instead of paper.

Nope, that isn't it either.
The reason he wants to make a countdown chain is he wants to know how long until...
Grandma and Grandpa Far Away (Dad's Parents) come to visit.He has a little over 2 weeks left.
He talks about it everyday.
He has already planed out some much
of what he is going to do with them.
Everything from Geo Track Trains to where they will sleep.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
1 comment:
How adorable!! I think I will start making countdown chains with candy- then I will start counting down everything.
Post a Comment