Thursday, March 19, 2009

Press Play


In case you are wondering,
Bop and Burner just covered you in
SPIDER WEBS
Spiderman style

Don't worry they wash off.
This happens to me several times a day.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

6 comments:

Summer & Rich said...

What a mess I had just showered today when I got all covered in spider webs. Now I have to go wash off again. Oh well it was really cute.

Rhonda said...

Oh no! I don't know if I will be able to get out of my chair and go home. I may be stuck at school all weekend. I love you my cute little spidermen.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I love to see the little guy imitate his brother. How fun.

Charlotte said...

I am an expert at getting out of those kinds of webs. I, too, get covered in them several times a day.

Lemon Head said...

I can barely type a comment cuz I am too covered in webs! Yikes. I am also covered in webs many times a day too!

Misty said...

That's so funny Tri and Orange do that all the time too!