Sunday, March 1, 2009

Making Cookie's with Mema

The boy's love to bake. I think they love it so much because they get to eat it when they are done. When Mema (Mom's Mom) asked them one morning if they wanted to help her make cookies they were so excited. Bop was to excited to even change out of his PJ's to do it!
The best part of cookies, is decorating them!


Burner chose to use his treats like french fries and the frosting like ketchup. He just kept dipping them and eating them.
Even though he is my nephew and not my son, I loved this picture so I had to add it. My sisters son put about an inch of frosting and another inch of sprinkles on his cookie. You can't even see the cookie anymore!



*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

mama cow said...

Bozza is a fan of dipping too! You need to come back so they can play. We so miss you guys!!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Looks like fun, and delicious! I love the mountain of sprinkles. Only Grandma's allow things like that.

Rhonda said...

I know I always have fun with my grandchildren. I love to bake and decorate cookies with them and decorate gingerbread houses, play and read books with them. I love being a mema.

Misty said...

I wonder if Orange was sick after eating that cookie!