Monday, March 16, 2009

Helping Mommy Cook

I don't know why, but for some reason my boys LOVE to help me cook.
Hmm what could the reason be?
at least Bop is somewhat clean

I just put Burner in the tub when he was finished. It was easier.




*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

You are a nice mom. I'm way too picky sometimes about messes, I think. It looks like fun, I should let Abe get more involved.

Charlotte said...

At least you know they love it! Those pictures are great.

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

Your the best Mom Ever!!! Way cute love those little boys:)

Rhonda said...

Fun happens everyday at your house. Not only fun but yummy fun. I want a chocolate beater too.