All right I want the truth here.
How many of you were late for,
Church,
a Meeting ,
or Work
today, because you forgot about
Day light savings?
I will tell you all the truth. I wasn't late because I forgot...

I was late because I didn't know.
I found out when I turned on my iPod to play a quick game of "Lock n' Roll" and realized that church started in 20 minutes, not an hour and 20 minutes. Good thing the iPod updates itself!
How many of you were late for,
Church,
a Meeting ,
or Work
today, because you forgot about
Day light savings?
I will tell you all the truth. I wasn't late because I forgot...

I was late because I didn't know.
I found out when I turned on my iPod to play a quick game of "Lock n' Roll" and realized that church started in 20 minutes, not an hour and 20 minutes. Good thing the iPod updates itself!
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
4 comments:
I actually remembered this year. But I only knew because they told us at work, someone texted to remind me, three people emailed to remind me, and my mom and dad called to remind me. So if I had forgotten, that would have been slightly embarrassing.
That's great, I didn't forget, we were on time for church, but I was SO sad to lose out on an hour of sweet sleep :(
I woke up and very much wanted to pull the I forgot trick. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was 20 minutes late anyway.
I felt distressed to lose an hour of sleep but had a migraine so I got to sleep in.
Post a Comment