Friday, March 13, 2009

Gymnastics vs. Karate

We have wanted to put Bop in Karate for a while now,
I had been told by another mother that when he turned 4 he would be old enough.
When he turned 4 we went to a local gym to check it out and found out he needed to be 6.
We still wanted to sign him up for an activity so we picked Gymnastics
He was supposed to go for the first time last week,
but he was sick, so today was his first day.
He really enjoyed it and his teacher said he did good.


Burner even got in on the action and went and played on the equipment.


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

7 comments:

Gina said...

Oh! So fun! I hope to put D-boy in something like that soon!

Anna said...

I bet that is so fun for him. I need to look into something like that too. I think it would help burn off some energy! LOL. Keep us posted with how it's going.

Brenda said...

How fun! My kids would love something like this but we have never tried it. Hope it goes well!

Charlotte said...

When I lived in PA I had my younger kids in gymnastics. They loved it.

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

That is a totally fun idea. How old do they have to be to do the gymnastics? You are so good at getting your boys involved in activities. Good on ya.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Looks like fun! That is a really exciting activity for him to join.

Rhonda said...

Yeah he is going to be a gymnast just like his mom.