Yesterday was pretty warm.
We were able to go outside to play and ride bikes a little with our friend Taylor
While we were outside I thought to myself, maybe the weather is starting to get warmer finally, ya! This thought was immediately fallowed by another more pessimistic thought, don't get your hopes up. It will be cold tomorrow. :(
Sure enough it was cold,
but we put on our jackets and hats, went to the park and...
Burner still liked giving the pole kisses...

Bop still enjoyed the tire swing...

and Mom was just happy that the boys were happy.

We were able to go outside to play and ride bikes a little with our friend Taylor
While we were outside I thought to myself, maybe the weather is starting to get warmer finally, ya! This thought was immediately fallowed by another more pessimistic thought, don't get your hopes up. It will be cold tomorrow. :(Sure enough it was cold,
but we put on our jackets and hats, went to the park and...
Burner still liked giving the pole kisses...

Bop still enjoyed the tire swing...

and Mom was just happy that the boys were happy.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
3 comments:
You are such a good mom. I can't bring myself to go to the park when I know that in a few weeks it will be warm enough to not shiver while I do it!
Good thing the pole was not metal or Burner would be stuck to it. That would be sand but kind of funny too.
Burner reminds me of the Christmas Story. It is fun to go to the park. Bop and Burner do look like they are having fun and Mom does look happy.
Post a Comment