Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Coloring on my iPod

Any one who knows me, knows there is one thing I always have with me...

iPod touch Pictures, Images and Photos



My iPod Touch. I love this thing. I use it all day, everyday. But lately I have had to compete with my two boys to use it. They love to use an App I have called "Scribble". It is what it sounds like. You draw picture on it using your finger. Here are some of the masterpieces that have been created.


Bop's Rainbow


Burner's Scribbles

Bop loves the letter R and writes it every chance he has.

My favorite thing to do is import Pics and color on them.



*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

That does look like fun. Maybe I will borrow it in North Carolina for awhile. Just kidding. Burner looks so cute as a redhead with a moustache.

Charlotte said...

We use that too. I stopped letting my kids use my iphone as much after they lost it a couple times. Now they can only use it at the cupboard while it's charging or in the car while I'm driving.