Monday, March 2, 2009

Random Vacation Pics

I just thought this picture was cool. This is my older sister's Husband and Daughter. (Her Daughter is 9 months old)

Here is a pic of us going out to dinner for my little sisters, guy that she is exclusively dating but they don't call each other boyfriend and girlfriend because they are weird boyfriend's birthday. Did you get all that?

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Ha ha! That is weird. But it looks like fun, and now I'm hungry.

Rhonda said...

I was able to read between the lines. Cute picture but you are missing. It was a lot of fun. Look at those gorgeous grandkids.

Anna said...

That is silly! At least he's a cutie!

Tiffany said...

A ha ha ha. It's funny cause it WAS true. It's official. (cause it's on facebook.) He is my boyfriend and I, his girlfriend. No more of that choosing to date exclusively, but we aren't exclusive stuff.

And he sure is cute.