Thursday, March 5, 2009

Everything in my house is Orange

Bop has turned everything Orange.

We have a new phenomenon at Our House, we are calling it
"The Orange Factor"
after this little guy here.

He is my nephew, and his nickname is Orange Lemon (click here for his blog). So what is this strange phenomenon? How has Bop turned everything Orange? Here is a few examples how...

I tell Bop, " You are so silly" Bop replies " I am not silly, Orange is silly".
I ask Bop, " Do you need to go potty before we leave?" Bop replies," I don't need to go potty, Orange needs to go potty."
At bed time. I tell Bop he needs to go to bed, he tells me "Orange needs to go to bed"
He always fallow his statements with a rolling belly laugh.

I am sure you have the point.

Bop has some how made Orange a part of our everyday life.
Everything we do, he also does. Everything we can't do, Orange does. Everything Bop doesn't want to do, Orange does. That Orange is one amazing kid.


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

2 comments:

Jenn said...

so you ar in... just customise (leave out the hand-made part). sweet I can not waite to see what I am making for you.

Rhonda said...

How fun and smart my grandson is.He is so clever to bring Orange into everything. I know Orange misses BOP like crazy. We all miss him , Burner and all of you.