Saturday, February 28, 2009

Life from a 4 yr olds eyes

Bop got this cool Vtech camera for his birthday.
I thought it would be fun for you to see what he sees.

Here is Mom and Burner
Here is his Hero, also known as Dad

okay I don't know who gave Burner the soda, but they are in trouble!

You can do fun effects with the camera.
Bop created this one.
He thinks it is so funny to have the Dino biting off his head

I created this one. I thought it was extra cute because Burner's favorite song is 3 little monkeys swinging in a tree ( I am sure you have heard it in nursery)
I didn't you to have to look at all the pics he has taken, but to give you that option I added a slide show with ALL of his pics so far.

The people in the slide show
Orange (Nickname for my older sister's son)
Bampa (Mom's Dad)
Aunt PP (Mom's little sister)
The strange guy (basically Aunt PP's Boyfriend even if they don't call each other it)
Our Family


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

3 comments:

Summer & Rich said...

You need to check with Aunt PP about her strange guy. On face book they both say they are in a relationship with each other. Strange guy said it first!

R and A said...

That camera look totally awesome. I know that both of my boys would love something like that.

Rhonda said...

Such fun pics. I love your creativity.