We are back from visiting Mom's Family and I have a lot of pictures to show all of you. I will post them over a couple of posts, but for today,
here is a picture of my Valentines gift that was waiting for me at home!
I do have a great husband!
here is a picture of my Valentines gift that was waiting for me at home!
I do have a great husband!
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
5 comments:
You got a car for Valentines Day?!? Sets the expectations high for Christmas ;)
OMG! LUCKY! You were right. That is the best Valentine's day present! P.S. you are wrong about me missing you. I just had to find other things to distract myself and then landed in the middle of DRAMA. Still there. Joe is super stressed too. He needs your hubby to play video games with him. I Can't wait until Tuesday! Love ya!
Holy Cow what a Valentines Day present!
Wow! Aren't you spoiled?? What a nice gift. I'm glad you made it home safetly and can't wait to see the pictures of your trip.
I don't think it gets any better than that. Awesome!
Spencer is starting to look like a boy...growing out of that toddler look. Crazy.
Post a Comment